Residential Zone Regulations in City of Regina Bylaw No.9250 builds upon the General Development Regulations as well as the Use and Development Regulations. The Residential Zone Regulations are supplementary and providing more detailed information on the residential lot outdoor requirements, encourage a variety of housing types and ensure they are compatible and protect the character and intent of a neighbourhood. Requirements include:
- Front, back and side yard width requirements
- Balconies, decks and uncovered platform requirements
- Air conditioner / heat exchanger location requirements
- Fence height requirements
- Intent, standards and regulations pertaining to housing types such as planned group dwelling, detached dwelling, older neighbourhood detached, semi-detached, infill, medium density, multiple housing, mobile home, and transitional areas.
- Bed & breakfast, group care, residential business, residential homestay, and secondary suite regulations.
For all the detailed information, visit the City of Regina’s Residential Zone Regulations.